CPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vlmc

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
I'll sit for the CPJE next week and I wanna know what kind of questions people who already took the test got. Is there any statistics calculations? Do they ask about the dose for uncommon meds? How far they go with ID? Thanks in advance and if you have any other experience, I appreciate that you share it. :) :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there,
I'll sit for the CPJE next week and I wanna know what kind of questions people who already took the test got. Is there any statistics calculations? Do they ask about the dose for uncommon meds? How far they go with ID? Thanks in advance and if you have any other experience, I appreciate that you share it. :) :)

Hi!

Did you get the CPJE bulletin? The exam is very similar to the questions from that bulletin. I didn't get dosing questions for uncommon meds but I did get brand names that I had not heard before (definitely study more than the top 300 drugs). For ID, I did get a couple questions on treatment duration and alternative meds in case of an allergy.

Thanks jkminz for your reply. I'm using Rxprep for the clinical part and Weissman's book and Rxprep course for the law portion. Are those enough? What sources did you use?

Thanks jkminz for your reply. I'm using Rxprep for the clinical part and Weissman's book and Rxprep course for the law portion. Are those enough? What sources did you use?

Yes, those are enough! I used only RxPrep and Weissman and passed with no problem :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, those are enough! I used only RxPrep and Weissman and passed with no problem :)
Did you use practice tests other than from the bulletin? I am trying to find some to use for practice but the only free ones are from the bulletin and from the BOP website. I am willing to pay for some but don't know where to look for good ones.

guys do u mean u studied the whole rx prep book or just cpje rx prep. do the cpje question bank contain clinical or just law

Hi there,

Hi did you already take your cpje? Do you have any advice on what to focus on? Thank you