CQUniversity Australia Phd Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dirkwww

Post Bach
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently have been given what sounds like a shoe in opportunity in a doctoral program at CQUniversity Australia. The program is fully paid, with living, and with a stipend for teaching on the side. Does anyone know the merits of this program or have any words about it? The funding alone is amazing and insanely tempting to me, I;m just hoping it isn't a diploma mill or professional school. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Uh...Dirkwww, I suppose it couldn't hurt to ask us here, but this is a U.S.-based forum, and at best, North American. I don't know anything about Australian doctoral programs in psychology.

Sounds like a sweet deal, but for what it's worth, most diploma mills or professional schools do not make program offers that are "fully paid, with living, and with a stipend for teaching on the side." You also have to ask yourself if you want to continue living in Australia after studying there, or practice in another country because you will need to figure out how to transfer your degree for licensure to wherever you end up.