Crack DAT PAT, how much is good?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sweet Luck

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Crack dat pat sells a number of full legnth tests, how many of them is a good number to buy and do? I'd like to buy all, but feel I won't have enough time to do them all...

Members don't see this ad.

I got the royal flush edition. I managed to finish all of the tests and really loved the thousands of angle practices. I convinced myself it was just another video game and played it as a "break" from my science studying. When I first started doing pat practice i was convinced i'd have to settle for a low score in the PAT. I thought it was a ridiculous section that was impossible to study for and i ended up getting a 23 (98%). (I don't work for the company i promise!) It worked for me =)

This section really should be fun and CDP makes it that way- but if you don't have time- at least cram in 5 of the tests a week before your DAT. We lent it to two friends who did this and they both came out with 21's. The rest of us who took 10 CDP were consistently scoring 23+ on CDP near the end and got 21-25s on the real DAT. Don't get frustrated if you find their errors though. All practice PAT's have them and so does the real DAT.

I bought the 10 pack and only got through 5 of them and found them very useful.

I wish I would have gone through more, just didn't have time.

I agree with the thought to buy at least 5 and do them every day up to your exam. I think that for PAT especially, it is very good to try to keep it fresh in your head.