Crack pat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hasanein4u

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I know that Crack DAT PAT is close to the real test than Kaplan
I used to get 20-21 in Kaplan and 18-19 in Crack DAT PAT

but I am wondering if the Hole Punches and Angle ranking is that hard in the real test as Crack DAT PAT?
I am getting 14/15 in Key Holes :) and 15/15 in Top Front End view :D or a little bit less sometimes
but I am getting 5-6 wrong in hole punches and 4 wrong in the angle ranking with consuming so much time in the Hole Punches and this is affecting my Folding section
Even the Cube counting I feel it is really tricky in the Crack DAT PAT

for those who took the real test what do you think about each one of those in Crack DAT PAT comparing to the real test: Angle Ranking, Hole punches :( and Cube Counting

Members don't see this ad.

If you're doing that well in the other sections, I think you are sitting pretty. Keyhole can be improved vastly. Use the grid technique and practice with CDPs unlimited hole punching questions. 4 wrong in angles is pretty good. Especially if you're getting 15/15 on TFE and keyhole. I think if you shape up on hole punching, which is probably one of "easier" things to shapen up on, that will leave you more time for things like cubes and folding. And for what it's worth, I'm told that the cube structures on the real DAT don't have any illusion cubes, and they are smaller than CDPs as well.

If you're doing that well in the other sections, I think you are sitting pretty. Keyhole can be improved vastly. Use the grid technique and practice with CDPs unlimited hole punching questions. 4 wrong in angles is pretty good. Especially if you're getting 15/15 on TFE and keyhole. I think if you shape up on hole punching, which is probably one of "easier" things to shapen up on, that will leave you more time for things like cubes and folding. And for what it's worth, I'm told that the cube structures on the real DAT don't have any illusion cubes, and they are smaller than CDPs as well.

good news about cube counting
but what about the Hole punches in the real test? is it tricky as CDP?