Crazy situation with verbal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zislam159

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So these were my mcat scores 8,8,7 with 8 in verbal in may 2011. Then 6, 10, 10 with 6 in verbal in june 2012. then most recent mcat was 5,10, 11 with 5 in verbal. I feel stumped and illiterate. do i still have a shot though with osteopathic schools. I volunteer with the homeless. I have a DO letter of rec. and have 4 publications. I still feel though my verbal will bring me down and should I even bother applying?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you are ESOL, you will get in somewhere.... Apply broadly.

Probably not mine, but definitely some DO program will tak eyou.

So these were my mcat scores 8,8,7 with 8 in verbal in may 2011. Then 6, 10, 10 with 6 in verbal in june 2012. then most recent mcat was 5,10, 11 with 5 in verbal. I feel stumped and illiterate. do i still have a shot though with osteopathic schools. I volunteer with the homeless. I have a DO letter of rec. and have 4 publications. I still feel though my verbal will bring me down and should I even bother applying?

Probably not mine, but definitely some DO program will tak eyou.
What schools would you say I should apply to which you think would give me a shot at least?