CRDTS - states that accept it

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ITSME

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi i am wondering if anyone could tell me where i can look for the latest update on states that accept CRDTS licensure exam. If anyone can throw some light on what exams are accepted in Massachusetts it would be great. thanks guys.
ITSME:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

You can check www.crdts.org. The main page details the member states, and the non-member states are listed in the FAQ section. Massachusetts is listed as a non-member state that accepts CRDTS. For future reference, you can check the licensure map on the ASDA website. Each state has a link to their health department/licensing agency site. Pulled this from Mass:
Requirements for Regional Examination

The Board of Registration in Dentistry will accept applications for initial licensure from dentists and dental hygienists who have passed all parts of the clinical examinations administered by the Northeast Regional Board (NERB) or administered by Central Regional Dental Testing Service (CRDTS), Southern Regional Testing Agency (SERTA), and Western Regional Examining Board (WREB) where the applicant has received a minimum score of 75% on every part of the examination.Applicants for initial licensure who submit examination results from regional testing services other than NERB as required above must also submit passing test results for the NERB Dental Simulated Clinical Exercise (DSCE) for dentists or the Dental Hygiene Computer Simulated Clinical Exercise (CSCE) for dental hygienists.
Effective January 1, 2008, applicants who submit examination results from a regional testing service other than NERB as part of their application shall be required to submit an official report of the test results to demonstrate that the applicant has received a minimum score of 75% on all parts of the examination.