Creating a One-Stop Shop for Getting into Pharmacy Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Does this interest you?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

rxalex

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would you love a one-stop resource with the purpose of helping you get into pharmacy school?

Time to reveal my hand,
I'm a full time pharmacist, past PGY1 resident, published researcher, and worked at a pharmacy school. I want to start a website one-stop resource to help pre-pharmacy students get into pharmacy school. I've had this idea for a while, but I want to pull the trigger.

The website would have resources on how to interview for a school, subject material on biology/chemistry, proper study habits, how to maintain a life and school, how to pass the PCAT, sample interviews with pharmacy students, residents, pharmacists, professors, and deans.

Just looking for general interest.

Members don't see this ad.

this sound great! would be really helpful to us. Could you add peer reviewing for personal statements or tips on how to write a better personal statement as part of your website?

i feel like getting into pharmacy school is so easy as it is.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, pharmacy school isn't the most difficult graduate program out there. But I think there may be a lot of students who would benefit from the content.

Not to be rude, but how would this idea be different than the purpose of these forums? All the information you listed is easily accessible on the forums by a little searching. Plus these forums incorporate school specific information which is of particular interest to students who are looking to get into specific schools. I think your idea has great intentions but just wanted to share my observation, anyways good luck!