About the ads

CREIGHTON DENTAL (2012 application cycle)

Discussion in 'School Specific Discussions' started by loveportland, Sep 13, 2011.

1. SDN is a nonprofit organization. Services are made possible through the generous support of SDN members and sponsors. Thank you.

Thanks to Crack the DAT
  1. loveportland

loveportland

Pre-Medical
    SDN 2+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Any news yet?
  2. ddslove789

ddslove789

Dental Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    Creighton started giving out interview invites in mid-August.
  3. iloveoatmeal

iloveoatmeal

does creighton send out email telling you that they've received the aadsas app or the supplement?

i'm getting worried:(
  4. ddslove789

ddslove789

Dental Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    I never got any email confirming receipt of my AADSAS or secondary apps... just the interview invite. I know that they do post statuses on the School Decision section of AADSAS, but I don't think they update it very often. Mine still says "received/under review" and I interviewed almost a month ago.
  5. TroyEdmison402

TroyEdmison402

Pre-Dental
    If I remember right, I did get an email saying they received my AADSAS and a reminder to turn in my secondary (which I had done already) before I got my interview invite.
  6. genwen31

genwen31

Dental Student
    In my AADSAS under school decision status, Creighton says application "received/under review." Received an email the end of August for an interview.
  7. iloveoatmeal

iloveoatmeal

i got this under my status, should i call the school and ask what additional information they're waiting for/ i feel like i submitted everything they required
    :/
    Received/Waiting Additional Information
  8. hail2pitt

hail2pitt

Dental Student
    Although I'm not applying to this school, I think you should call and ask. I had the same status to some of my schools... I called and they were missing something. And for another of my schools they had everything but incorrectly marked that they didn't have it. One of these two might be what's happened to you right now!
  9. iloveoatmeal

iloveoatmeal

thanks!! i called today, they were waiting for my DAT, which i sent in like a month ago, and then the receptionist said that once she enters it into the computer my application should be complete! :) thanks!!!