Creighton predental post baccalaureate program 2014-2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
yah i just recieved an interview via Skype too i am shaking right now haha

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah he did. don't worry i am sure you will get it. have hope

Mr. Vasser sent me the email and the interview will take place on Saturday February 22nd.

I hope you get an interview as well!
how was the interview u did with dr. norton what did he ask u? do u know if he will be interviewing us?

how was the interview u did with dr. norton what did he ask u? do u know if he will be interviewing us?

When interviewing with Dr. Norton he doesn't ask you questions. You have to pretty much tell him about yourself and what you've done to make yourself a competitive applicant. He'll ask you a few questions here and there so that you can elaborate on parts of your application and at the end he may give you advice depending on your circumstances. That was my interview experience with Dr. Norton. I am not sure if he'll be interviewing us this time but I'm assuming that he will be, considering that he is the Director of Admissions for the dental school.

Congrats to those who got interviews. . And those who haven't heard anything back, there is still hope. .. I wish u all the best

yah i just recieved an interview via Skype too i am shaking right now haha

hi, I got your inbox message, but for some reason it won't let me reply to you. I'll try typing an answer to all your questions on here, but it won't be until tomorrow or a little later, we're swamped with 3 tests tomorrow! Congrats though!

hi, I got your inbox message, but for some reason it won't let me reply to you. I'll try typing an answer to all your questions on here, but it won't be until tomorrow or a little later, we're swamped with 3 tests tomorrow! Congrats though!
no problem. thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
So apparently I was freaking out yesterday for no reason because I received a interview and did not know it until today when I went to check my junk mail. The interview had been sent since 1:30pm yesterday. So I'm excited to say that I will be interviewing on the 22nd via Skype!!!

do u know how many people get interviews? i know they only select 5 people

Well, I got rejected. Congrats to those who got an interview. I'd like to know why I got rejected though, my numbers are pretty good and my grades are good as well. :(:(:(

Well, I got rejected. Congrats to those who got an interview. I'd like to know why I got rejected though, my numbers are pretty good and my grades are good as well. :(:(:(
what are ur stats? if you don't mind me asking

did you guys hear anything back from Creighton about the time of interview yet?

No I have not heard yet. I sent Mervin an email but I will probably call them about it because I'd like to do the interview over reliable internet.

I agree... Does anyone know any details about the interview? Do anyone know anyone else who received a interview besides us 4?

I think it went good, but only the admissions committee know the real answer.... Lol

Did anyone ask when will they let us know decisions?

I didn't ask but Dr. Norton said that it would take them 3-4 weeks for them to make their final decisions.

I think I did well on the interview. I already started to apply for student loans and look at other options to help pay for the post-bac program. I suggest that some of you do the same.

I didn't ask but Dr. Norton said that it would take them 3-4 weeks for them to make their final decisions.

I think I did well on the interview. I already started to apply for student loans and look at other options to help pay for the post-bac program. I suggest that some of you do the same.
how long did your interview last? did they mostly ask you questions from your file? i guess we will know their decision in mid march then?

how long did your interview last? did they mostly ask you questions from your file? i guess we will know their decision in mid march then?

My interview lasted 15-20 minutes. Dr. Norton had previously interviewed me so he had no questions while Dr. Kosoko-Lasaki asked the questions during my interview.

I believe that we will know in March. Good luck everyone.

Just got my acceptance via email from Mervin. Congrats to everyone who will be accepted.

Just got my acceptance via email from Mervin. Congrats to everyone who will be accepted.
Congrats to everyone who got accepted... I haven't received anything yet! Do you know if all acceptance letters have gone out?

Congrats to everyone who got accepted... I haven't received anything yet! Do you know if all acceptance letters have gone out?

As far as I know, I'm the first person that they have accepted and I don't think that they have sent all of the acceptances out yet. The reason I believe this is because we have up until March 31st to accept the offer.

As far as I know, I'm the first person that they have accepted and I don't think that they have sent all of the acceptances out yet. The reason I believe this is because we have up until March 31st to accept the offer.
ok thanks... Did you accept your offer if you dnt mind me asking?

Yes I did accept the offer. I hope you get it as well.

I'm planning to be out in Omaha sometime in early or mid-May. PM me if you all get accepted, we can swap contact information.

Last edited:

I'm planning to be out in Omaha sometime in early or mid-May. PM me if you all get accepted, we can swap contact information.
Do you know what date does the program actually start?

Do you know what date does the program actually start?

The post-bac program starts on Monday June 2nd. You should have all of your financial support and everything else completed before that date.

Has anyone tried calling them to find out about acceptances.

Reactions: 1 user
i haven't recieved anything yet either. congrats kungfushun.

have they sent out all the acceptances? I am kinda worried now.

how do you know they haven't sent out all the acceptances?

Congrats. . How long do they give u 2 accepted the offer? ?