Creighton predental post baccalaureate program 2014-2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It wasn't an email. . It was a mail, and I just got it today

Members don't see this ad.

i guess they have mailed all the acceptances and wait list. i am really worried now.

Members don't see this ad :)
have you recieved anything yet?
I have not received anything yet, but I called Mr.Vasser on Friday and he said that they have sent out a few of the acceptances and they will finalize everything on Monday. So idk what that means for those of us who have not received anything. I only know of one person being accepted!

how do you know they haven't sent out all the acceptances?

I spoke to them on the day of acceptances and they said they haven't finished making their final decisions yet. At this time, I don't know if they've sent out all of the acceptances yet. But if someone has been waitlisted then I would assume that they have made their final decisions.

Congrats. . How long do they give u 2 accepted the offer? ?

You have until March 31st to accept the offer.

It just basically said I was wait listed if anybody should decline I guess I'll be next up!! I got through regular usps!! I didn't really read to much because Im really pissed.

Last edited:
It just basically said I was wait listed if anybody should decline I guess I'll be next up!! I got through regular usps!! I didn't really read to much because Im really pissed.
i know the feeling.