Creighton University Class of 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I counted 32 candidates today all together.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Well actually more like 31. 3 tables of 8 and one table of 7..

Members don't see this ad :)
Those of you who interviewed today, what is your status on the portal? My says no status found.
Thanks.

Thank you for your information. Hope your interview went well! :)

i was told that they were really backed up when it came to the interview and review process of the distance pathway but im still holding on to the hope of an interview day in May... i hope..

i was told that they were really backed up when it came to the interview and review process of the distance pathway but im still holding on to the hope of an interview day in May... i hope..

Who did you speak to and when?

when did you submit your application?? and when you check your status when did everything update and mark as complete?
Back in November. They are processing faster now from what I have seen in this thread.

Members don't see this ad :)
My status indicate that all of required material were received. I joined the April 22 interview.

No, it doesn't state at the top or any other place that my application is complete. It states that " status of required materials" is all of materials are received.

Did not hear anything. Status still says "no status found".
Thanks for letting me know. I found yesterday that my status was changed into "no status found". I am confused. Does it mean mean they are reviewing our application or what?

Thanks for letting me know. I found yesterday that my status was changed into "no status found". I am confused. Does it mean mean they are reviewing our application or what?
When did u interview?

Hey guys, I'm new to the thread. I interviewed on the 22nd as well, and this has literally been the longest week of my life! I have checked my status off and on since submitting my application in February and it has always said "no status found." Has anyone from the interviews on the 22nd heard anything?

Hey guys, was the interview on the 22nd the first for distance students? Not heard anything yet.

Has anyone else heard about Creighton having another Distance Interview on May 9th?

Last edited:
I am wondering if they only invited a very small number of people to the extra interview day.
I spoke to a counselor and the secretary I think. The secretary said something like people have been asking me about that, I heard about that, I don't know. The counselor also said something like there was 'talk' of an additional day. This is after sitkaspruce was invited, so I am wondering if it will be a very small interview and if a lot of people already had plans in motion (as sitkaspruce did) because they were not invited to the 4/22 interview and could not attend. Only reason I can think for the admissions staff to use such unsure language, or maybe they were tired of me o_O
All just speculation for now :-/
Hopefully, someone else on the forum has more information :) It would be nice to know how many people are at the 5/9 interview.

No, it doesn't state at the top or any other place that my application is complete. It states that " status of required materials" is all of materials are received.
My status now was changed to "no status found".

I received an interview invitation for the May 9th interview day as well for the "Distance Pathway" about a week ago, I just recently accepted it! Any advice for interview?

I received an interview invitation for the May 9th interview day as well for the "Distance Pathway" about a week ago, I just recently accepted it! Any advice for interview?
It is a very relaxed interview. I just looked at the questions on the interview section on SDN and didn't feel anything through me for a loop. They are very nice and the interview isn't stressful.
Let us know how it goes (and if you really love me how many people are there? :p)!
Congrats on your interview invite!

I also just received an invitation to interview on May 9th. Most likely, I will be declining it. Good luck to everybody who are interviewing on May 9th and those who are on the waiting list.

I also just received an invitation to interview on May 9th. Most likely, I will be declining it. Good luck to everybody who are interviewing on May 9th and those who are on the waiting list.
So they're still sending out invites for the May 9th interview I guess. I wonder how long they will continue to do so. I guess that means the interview session is not full yet.
It sucks you got it today and not earlier though (I know you were waiting), but at least you're happy where you're at :)

My status changed today from "no status found" to

"Application is complete and currently being reviewed by the faculty admission committee. Typically the admission committee is able to complete their review within about three weeks, however review can take longer during peak application time. Your patience is greatly appreciated!..."

Reactions: 1 users
My status changed today from "no status found" to

"Application is complete and currently being reviewed by the faculty admission committee. Typically the admission committee is able to complete their review within about three weeks, however review can take longer during peak application time. Your patience is greatly appreciated!..."
My status changed to as you stated. It means the admission committee is reviewing our application. Good luck.

Last edited:
Mine changed to that as well.

Posted using SDN Mobile

Good luck to you guys! Hopefully you hear back soon :)

Hey guys, I received an invite to the May 9th interview as well. Any more specific advice for this interview? What is the essay like? Also, which types of questions do they ask for the interview? Thanks!

Hey guys, I received an invite to the May 9th interview as well. Any more specific advice for this interview? What is the essay like? Also, which types of questions do they ask for the interview? Thanks!
It's nothing. Don't even practice writing samples. It would be a waste of your time. Review this thread and the interview survey questions from years past and you will be fine. A traffic stop is more intimidating. Oh, and please count how many applicants are there and let us know :)

Don't worry about the writing samples. The interview is very relaxing as well.

This is what my status currently says: "Your application is complete. If the Admissions Office needs any additional information, we'll contact you by email and on this application portal." Has anyone else heard anything yet? I saw a couple people saying their status has changed, so I guess the committee did meet on some students Friday. Good luck to all of you that interviewed on the 22nd, this has been the longest waiting period of my life !!!

This is what my status currently says: "Your application is complete. If the Admissions Office needs any additional information, we'll contact you by email and on this application portal." Has anyone else heard anything yet? I saw a couple people saying their status has changed, so I guess the committee did meet on some students Friday. Good luck to all of you that interviewed on the 22nd, this has been the longest waiting period of my life !!!
Is your status different than mine? This is what mine says.

Application is complete and currently being reviewed by the faculty admission committee. Typically the admission committee is able to complete their review within about three weeks, however review can take longer during peak application time. Your patience is greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Ive heard that they review the alternates after each interview along with the new candidates.
Sorry guys but I'm confused so will ask a stupid question: Who are you referring to as alternates? Are they students on a wait list or what?

Sorry guys but I'm confused so will ask a stupid question: Who are you referring to as alternates? Are they students on a wait list or what?
Alternates are wait listed. Creighton just calls you an alternate.

My status changed again today to complete! Hope to hear very soon!!!!

"Your application is complete. If the Admissions Office needs any additional information, we'll contact you by email and on this application portal."

My status changed again today to complete! Hope to hear very soon!!!!

"Your application is complete. If the Admissions Office needs any additional information, we'll contact you by email and on this application portal."
My status changed as you indicated here today afternoon. I hope we will hear good news soon. Good luck.