Creighton University Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats! I'm happy it worked out for you!
Thank you! How long did it take for you to receive the E-Orientation email? I was just wondering because I didn't want to miss any important information!

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you! How long did it take for you to receive the E-Orientation email? I was just wondering because I didn't want to miss any important information!
They recently sent it maybe a few weeks ago. You're not behind much. I think the most important stuff to get done are your vaccines and fed loan counseling.

Members don't see this ad :)
loan counseling?
If you're going to take a loan from the fed gov, then you have to complete a loan counseling doc from the fed gov to assure you're going to pay back the money you barrow.

Do you know a way to get in contact w/ all the C/o 2019? I am trying to plan stuff out for living etc..

Do you have to be religious to attend Creighton? Just glanced over their supplemental application and one of the questions asked how would you apply ignatian values in your life or something like that?

Do you have to be religious to attend Creighton? Just glanced over their supplemental application and one of the questions asked how would you apply ignatian values in your life or something like that?
No, you don't have to be anything. They are a Jesuit school so the values are important to them. They are mostly just values you would want in someone in general. Diane (the pharmacy's chaplain) will say stuff like, "When I say God, feel free to supplement whatever God you believe in or higher purpose, meaning, etc."
I think they linked to this website with the question, but just in case: https://spahp.creighton.edu/departments-offices/chaplains/ignatian-spirituality

Hello All! I have been accepted into the 2020 distance program. I was wanting to see what kind of computer is the best for this program and get some feedback for that. I have heard both the surface pro and MacBook are good.....What are your opinions?