C's in physics I and II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tassadar123

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this topic has been covered millions of times and I have searched the forums, but I was wondering if anyone has gotten two C's one in physics I and physics II. Organic and Biology courses were easy for me, but physics was a pain in the ass.

Members don't see this ad.

You honestly searched the forum and could not find an answer to this question?................

Well here goes. In your unique situation, I think you may find it very hard to get into medical school. Dont get me wrong, I know people who have gotten in with 3 or more C's, even a couple of D's. But for you to have 2, Im not sure if you can bounce back from that.

MarzMD said:
You honestly searched the forum and could not find an answer to this question?................

Well here goes. In your unique situation, I think you may find it very hard to get into medical school. Dont get me wrong, I know people who have gotten in with 3 or more C's, even a couple of D's. But for you to have 2, Im not sure if you can bounce back from that.
Was this sarcasm?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey i got two C's in physics and i have gotten acceptance offers from JABSOM and Temple and have not heard yet from NYMC. bottom line, i don't think i would have gotten considered at harvard, but you need to ask yourself what sort of school you would like to go to. the schools that i ended up applying to were schools who considered the whole person.

good luck with your applications

MarzMD said:

Dont you think you are being a little hard. It will be rougher gettin ginto medical school with a couple of C's, but to say you can never bounce back is over exaggeration. You can do it- just do well in everything else and dont give up.

tassadar123 said:
I know this topic has been covered millions of times and I have searched the forums, but I was wondering if anyone has gotten two C's one in physics I and physics II. Organic and Biology courses were easy for me, but physics was a pain in the ass.

Take an even more advanced physics course, do well in it....
and then get a great score on the physical sciences section of the MCAT...you should be fine

taylormade44 said:
Take an even more advanced physics course, do well in it....
In case this piece of advice isn't sarcasm, I'd hope the OP wouldn't take advanced physics. If you can't do well in two semesters of introductory physics, the odds of doing well in advanced aren't so hot.