CSU c/o 2019 applicants, where y'at?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hum. She says ~22nd, so that's an approximate date. Last year, the portal changed on the 19th & and Janet sent out the emails the next day..... So maybe same day as past years, maybe a day later before the portal changes... ??....dunno, but either way, thank goodness the wait is nearly over. :)
Hoping they just let us all know about our status on Friday. That would be so great. Ugh!!

Guessing, but bet she'd over estimate the time vs under estimate. I'm still watching my portal like a hawk on Friday & crossing my fingers it changes & has happy news!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Man Christmas will either kick serious ass or suck major butt. I'm trying to remain hopeful that it is not the latter.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Let me know who accepts csu! We will be classmates next year :)

Me being anxious, but my portal did change a bit and it says, "POSTING OF DECISIONS - ALL PHASE II DECISIONS HAVE BEEN POSTED"

Just FYI, though we should be hearing soon!!!!

Me being anxious, but my portal did change a bit and it says, "POSTING OF DECISIONS - ALL PHASE II DECISIONS HAVE BEEN POSTED"

Just FYI, though we should be hearing soon!!!!

Yeah that post went up sometime last week. Anxious anxious anxious

If they do post today, they haven't posted the decisions until around 2-4pm the last two years. But who knows this year. They may wait until Dec 30th at 11pm and we are all on pins and needles until then. Bleh!!

I just received a call from CSU telling me I was accepted to the program! Keep your phones handy!

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What is your last name? I wonder if they call via last name order?

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks, I am a W go figure!

Did your portal change too?

Not yet! I wish it would so I can stop terrorizing myself that I imagined the whole call :)))))

Congrats on the acceptance! And I know the feeling. I was accepted to Oregon State earlier and I actually printed out the email due to an irrational fear that it was going to disappear and I will have imagined the entire thing!

Of course they start calling the day I leave the country for a week, so my phone is in airplane mode... I hope they update the portal soon.

And congratulations on the acceptance!!

Of course they start calling the day I leave the country for a week, so my phone is in airplane mode... I hope they update the portal soon.

And congratulations on the acceptance!!
Ya I didn't know they called people! Hopefully they do update it soon!

My portal just changed. I'm an alternate again.

I'll wait. Nothing else for me to do. Good luck to everyone else! I hope you all get in!

Hi all! Joining the discussion here late in the game because I just discovered this forum. Nothing on my portal either, but fingers crossed for everyone!! I had no idea we'd be hearing back this soon!

Yikes! So are only accepted applicants getting phone calls? :(

I have no idea. Didn't even knew they called anyone. Maybe it is alphabetical order? I'd be last if that's the case.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
Tobey-Maguire-As-Spider-Man-Devastated-Screaming-Reaction-Gif.gif

Reactions: 11 users
Haha everyone is freaking out.
No change on my end.
Good luck everyone!

I received an email saying there was a change in my status and to check the portal

I haven't received an email, but saw right when it changed on the portal because I was watching it right then. Kinda random how they are doing this.

I am and my last name is close to the start of the alphabet, if that is making a difference, I don't know?? Still no email here, just the portal.

Oh turdsicles, looks like OSers are gonna have to wait.

OOS here, no portal change but you guys did just give me some minor heart palpitations <3.