CSU c/o 2020 applicants, y'all ready for this?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thanks Aloha, I'm so surprised!

Everyone who got a grad release letter...that's all I saw at first too. But then I scrolled to the top of the page and noticed a heading that said "Status Update" and a link that says "View Update". There's confetti on the page if you were accepted, so you'll know right away! It took me a few minutes to notice the update, so hopefully you guys all have that link available as well.

I'm on my phone, but don't see a status update. Hmmmm. I'll keep refreshing obsessively. Cross your fingers for me!(;

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm on my phone, but don't see a status update. Hmmmm. I'll keep refreshing obsessively. Cross your fingers for me!(;

They'll definitely send you an email, I'm pretty sure. I think it's an automatic thing when the status changes for any reason.

Congratulations!! So did you get an email or you just checked your portal?Are you IS also?
I'm OOS. I haven't gotten an email yet, just the portal update. I think I remember from past years' threads that they call OOS instead of emailing, so maybe we won't get anything other than the portal confirmation until the beginning of the week. At first all I noticed was the grad release letter, it took me a good few minutes before I saw the link to the decision!

Reactions: 1 user
GOT ACCEPTED RIGHT NOW for a nonsponsored position!

Reactions: 4 users
Thanks Aloha, I'm so surprised!

Everyone who got a grad release letter...that's all I saw at first too. But then I scrolled to the top of the page and noticed a heading that said "Status Update" and a link that says "View Update". There's confetti on the page if you were accepted, so you'll know right away! It took me a few minutes to notice the update, so hopefully you guys all have that link available as well.
Was it above the Recent Activities heading? Cause right now mine says application status then a bunch of blank space, then recent activities ?

I'm OOS. I haven't gotten an email yet, just the portal update. I think I remember from past years' threads that they call OOS instead of emailing, so maybe we won't get anything other than the portal confirmation until the beginning of the week. At first all I noticed was the grad release letter, it took me a good few minutes before I saw the link to the decision!
Awesome thanks! And you're not WICHE right? I tried emailing admissions about if WICHE know anything before Jan 29 and they weren't very clear with their answer even though it did sort of seem like they said WICHE people know of acceptance earlier than that January date :confused:

Was it above the Recent Activities heading? Cause right now mine says application status then a bunch of blank space, then recent activities ?

Me too! Bunch if blank space I was paranoid sometning was supposed to be there haha

Me too! Bunch if blank space I was paranoid sometning was supposed to be there haha
SAME! of all the times I thought I would constantly refreshing a portal, 10:30 on a Saturday night was not on the tope of my list.. haha

Members don't see this ad :)
Do we think all decisions are being released tonight? Or should I step away from my computer?

never step away from the computer. They can tell how many times you refresh the page and thats how they decide who gets in . ( :

Reactions: 4 users
Yep, it's above the Recent Activities section. I tried to log in on mobile to see how it looks there, but it won't let me sign in, for some reason.

Congrats, Giboch!

By the beard of Zeus, I've been accepted!

Reactions: 22 users
Oh my god guys...I just saw a bunch of you posting on the 2020 Rejections thread and started freaking out, like "they're sending out decisions already and not on the 28th? what??" I am so sorry :( (a big congrats to the couple here who did get in, though!)

but now I've got to check mine. I just got my WSU rejection yesterday so I was hanging onto that last shred of hope for CSU and Ohio, but looks like the time has come early...oooohhh god oh god. I am currently 8| on the outside but :nailbiting: on the inside...

Oh my god guys...I just saw a bunch of you posting on the 2020 Rejections thread and started freaking out, like "they're sending out decisions already and not on the 28th? what??" I am so sorry :( (a big congrats to the couple here who did get in, though!)

but now I've got to check mine. I just got my WSU rejection yesterday so I was hanging onto that last shred of hope for CSU and Ohio, but looks like the time has come early...oooohhh god oh god. I am currently 8| on the outside but :nailbiting: on the inside...
I know...I'm just sittin around....refreshing. lol.

Reactions: 1 users
Just got accepted guys!! I'm crying

Reactions: 10 users
I wonder if its alphabetical. I'm at the end of the alphabet and still nothing...

:( reject...I technically have one more school to hear from but I am doubtful of my chances.

Still nothing. Starting to wonder about alphabetical. Anyone after P hear anything ?

So does the status change appear in the big white space above recent activities? Because I've just been staring at that.

And no one has gotten an alternate yet right?

So does the status change appear in the big white space above recent activities? Because I've just been staring at that.
I got the email then logged in through the link on my phone and the first thing I saw basically was the link. Also for the alphabet question my last name is with a D

you guys.... this is painful!!! So happy for those of you who have gotten wonderful news tonight! So sorry for those who are disappointed. The rest of us who still know nothing and are just refreshing our portals.... we gotta hang in there!! I worked 12 hours today and it's 11:30 by me, but I'm at least staying up to keep refreshing until my laptop dies... Good luck everyone!!! :)

Reactions: 1 users
I got the email then logged in through the link on my phone and the first thing I saw basically was the link. Also for the alphabet question my last name is with a D

This is the worst!

They did apparently send an email notifying that there has been a change to the portal (i didn't see it until after checking this thread). have those of you who haven't gotten any results received it yet? Might save you from breaking the f5 button :p

Nope no email in inbox or in junk/spam. Just no word of anything at all

That's weird...does it seem to have anything to do with IS vs OOS/WICHE? I am OOS.

No, I don't think there is a rhyme or reason. I know wiche kids accepted. And it seems like IS and OOS have heard too.

I don't think so. I'm OOS and it seems like plenty have heard back already. Seems like there isn't much rhyme or reason

No, I don't think there is a rhyme or reason. I know wiche kids accepted. And it seems like IS and OOS have heard too.

Haha you beat me to it.
And yeah no alternates yet it seems....

Just wondering but for the acceptance letter, does anyone else have it as "for the entering class of fall 2015"?