CT Faculty/Fellow?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can't imagine you could spend a year there without becoming an echo badass.
There is very little benefit of being an echo badass over being a good enough board-certified CT anesthesiologist.

Of course, if one already does cardiac cases on a daily basis... Even then, what's the benefit in knowing the most exotic in echo if what you do is just bread and butter cardiac? No academic program will let you touch a cutting edge surgery and patient wihout a CT fellowship.

Members don't see this ad.

There is very little benefit of being an echo badass over being a good enough board-certified CT anesthesiologist.

Of course, if one already does cardiac cases on a daily basis... Even then, what's the benefit in knowing the most exotic in echo if what you do is just bread and butter cardiac? No academic program will let you touch a cutting edge surgery and patient wihout a CT fellowship.

Take the Utah echo review course. It will be eye-opening. At least it was for me.

vacations-utah-4.jpg
Take the Utah echo review course. It will be eye-opening. At least it was for me.

Was that the place I was hitting powder at 5 different prime locations?

Ohhh yeah... Terrible

Members don't see this ad :)
A review course is a completely different story from a yearlong fellowship.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I am going back to reading some more about TEE.

Yeah but you can get a feel for the quality of the faculty. They are good.

I only chimed in because I had first hand exposure to the faculty and was impressed.

And yes....the pow

FFP... Not dogging you dude. Just my perspective.