CT MPJE help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

apteryx

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've taken and passed the NAPLEX and NY MPJE already. However, due to some snafu, I was "ineligible" to take the NY Part III exam this June and must wait until January 2015. In the meantime, I am seeking licensure in Connecticut. I have been studying the online pharmacy law from the Connecticut BOP website, but was wondering if anyone could provide some more information on Connecticut pharmacy law? Possibly any notes even? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

hi i am planning to take ct mpje soon i have reiss and hall fed law 7th edition which is not the latest,the latest is the 8th ed so do I have to buy the 8th edition or can prepare from 7th,as well as from the site pharmacy exams.com if i buy mpje for $65 is anybody aware that will it have only Quizes or ct law also ,please help me....if any body has recently taken ct mpje pls tell me all the sourcesfrom which I shall start studying from,any piece of inf will be appreciated