Current Medical Issues

adubrovs

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I have my first medical school interview in a little less than a month and I'm trying to get caught up on current medical issues. Does anyone have an good journals or websites they like to read to stay up to date?

Members don't see this ad.

hi,
It is this premise that Medical Economics is showcasing with this list of 10 challenges and opportunities facing physicians next year. We believe that understanding the dynamics of a changing market will ultimately help physicians shape it, adapt to it and succeed.

Over the course of this past year, we have learned through interviews and surveys that you find tremendous professional satisfaction from helping patients improve their lives. In fact, it continues to be the reason you entered medicine, and the reason you will stay. At the same time there are trends outside of this relationship that are interfering with your time with patients and continually threatening the economic viability of your practice.

Healthcare is in the throes of great change. And history has shown that large-scale disruption incubates innovation. Our collective opportunity as a healthcare profession is to build a stronger healthcare delivery system rightfully led by primary care that seeks to remain cost conscious, efficient in its delivery, and fairly compensated for helping people attain the most precious commodity of all—a healthy life.
Planet Fitness

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user