Current Residents and Last Year's Applicants - Interview Scheduling Timeline?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

armistadzor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So it's now thanksgiving break and the majority of programs have issued interview invites. By my count there are ~5 more programs still to send out invites.

For current residents, previous applicants, and anyone else who has gone through the cycle - is most of the interview scheduling complete at this point? Or can we expect to still shuffle around our schedule a bit more after thanksgiving? What was your experience like when applying?

I was thinking about locking down some travel arrangements but might hold back if it's still a little too early. Any input is appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

There was still some movement in December. I wouldn't wait too long to lock up travel, but be aware that other opportunities may come up. I think my last offer was the equivalent of this upcoming week.

There was still some movement in December. I wouldn't wait too long to lock up travel, but be aware that other opportunities may come up. I think my last offer was the equivalent of this upcoming week.
thx for the insight, much appreciated