CVS application system question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FoamD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview with CVS in California in a couple of weeks and that location my preferred choice. But the California CVS job offer isn't guaranteed, so I would like to apply online to CVS Arizona locations prior to the California CVS interview. That way I have a chance to be hired sooner for CVS in Arizona if not offered the CVS job in California.

Can the California CVS pharmacy supervisor look into the system and see that I've applied to the CVS Arizona locations with CVS's online application system? That would be terrible if that were possible, right? The supervisor might think that I'm not serious about working for CVS in California, and whatever justification I would convey to the supervisor about why I want to work for CVS in California would be questionable.

Members don't see this ad.

You already have an interview. If you do well, they will hire you. Don't bother applying elsewhere. Plus... if you suck at the interview and don't get hired they will probably be able to see in info in Arizona anyways and not hire you.

Wow. Gotta do well on the Cali interview then.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not being hired in one district doesn't necessarily preclude you from being hired in another district, whether they see old applications or not (I didn't get hired in CT but I got hired in AZ).

It doesn't mean they are blacklisted so to speak but there is a good chance that communication will occur, I'v seen it happen with someone trying to transfer.