CVS Pharmacy Manager Email

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You can try the point system. I forget the name but wherever your manager can send out thank you points and such. You can search for Cvs employees there from home

Members don't see this ad :)
You can't see manager email from values in action ...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

You can try the point system. I forget the name but wherever your manager can send out thank you points and such. You can search for Cvs employees there from home
They're asking about reading emails, not finding addresses.

Reactions: 1 user
Former Target transitioning to CVS next soon (We go live on CVS system soon). Does the manager and the staff pharmacist get email accounts? I heard only the manager does but not the staff pharmacist, anyone can chime in?

Former Target transitioning to CVS next soon (We go live on CVS system soon). Does the manager and the staff pharmacist get email accounts? I heard only the manager does but not the staff pharmacist, anyone can chime in?

It's just an email account for the store. You will both have access to it from the CVS dashboard.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Actually, the PIC has their own e-mail as well and it is password-protected.

Yeah PIC has their own password protected email account as well. Can't be checked from home. I rarely remember to look at it lol

Reactions: 1 users
So how do you get your Verizon discount? Verizon is asking me to verify I work at CVS by confirming a link that will be sent from Verizon to a cvs email.

Also perhaps you are confusing pharmacy supervisors (who do have such an email and do not work in stores) with pharmacy managers (who do not have home access)

Actually, the PIC has their own e-mail as well and it is password-protected.

Haha well I guess I will ask my sup about that. No one ever told me that I should have my own email account.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Haha well I guess I will ask my sup about that. No one ever told me that I should have my own email account.

yes, it's on the front page of the CVS intranet right under the link to the store e-mail.