CVS PIC anyone?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmDstudent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Obviously CVS needs qualified PIC's in Louisiana. Any takers?

I had a hard time avoiding a shadow whenever I was taking the picture and this was the best that I could do...

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• S__E5E1.jpg
    S__E5E1.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 259
I have friends who were fined by the state board because a staff pharmacist did not counsel on a new script and for missing narcotics. Both were CVS PICs

I have friends who were fined by the state board because a staff pharmacist did not counsel on a new script and for missing narcotics. Both were CVS PICs
I can't imagine this BOP caring that much about not counseling on a new script. They might care about missing narcotics but it depends on who is friends with who.

Members don't see this ad :)
Most likely this has nothing do with anything except the failure of the pharmacy supervisor to file the appropriate paperwork in a timely manner. More indicative of poor field management and less or nothing to do with open unfilled positions.

Most likely this has nothing do with anything except the failure of the pharmacy supervisor to file the appropriate paperwork in a timely manner. More indicative of poor field management and less or nothing to do with open unfilled positions.

Agreed. That is dependent on the pharmacy supervisor...

Somebody is going to lose their job.

Agreed. That is dependent on the pharmacy supervisor...

Somebody is going to lose their job.

Probably they already don't have somebody for that spot. It's a thankless job and they have a hard time filling it....

Probably they already don't have somebody for that spot. It's a thankless job and they have a hard time filling it....
Louisiana has a robust demand for pharmacists still, so that makes sense!

What do you think of the new changes? I heard PICs will now get majority of the raises, and bonus. Also, they get stock option every year versus staff who gets it every other year.

There's a lot of openings in Louisiana, where else?

Reactions: 1 user
our district in maryland had a store without a PIC for over a year. no fines. ^^