Cvs pic meeting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ancienbon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who are staff pharmacists ar cvs , when the pic meeting falls on your day off do you attend the meeting ? Or do you switch days so that the pic can go to the meeting?

Members don't see this ad.

For those of you who are staff pharmacists ar cvs , when the pic meeting falls on your day off do you attend the meeting ? Or do you switch days so that the pic can go to the meeting?
Switch

I have attended the PIC meeting before just for the heck of it but typically we switch or get a floater in to cover it.

Members don't see this ad :)
When I was a staff pharmacist I was required to switch with the PIC so he could attend a meeting (on his day off). If we didn't switch the PIC was told that he would have to take PTO to get a floater to cover. PTO....to go to a meeting....for your job.

When I was a staff pharmacist I was required to switch with the PIC so he could attend a meeting (on his day off). If we didn't switch the PIC was told that he would have to take PTO to get a floater to cover. PTO....to go to a meeting....for your job.

Yep.

wow that's crap, Kroger would never make us do that in a million years

I would be the first person to test whether skipping this meeting gets you fired. Just about guarantee you wouldn't if you are good at your job. Schedule a meeting at corporate HQ on a Saturday and see how many people would show up.