CVS rph annual performance review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CARph

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's your overall rating given by your pharmacy manager/rx supervisor and what % raise are you getting this year?

Members don't see this ad.

Was initially given EE by pic. Supervisor made pic to downgrade to Me. GOT 2 PERCENT.
so pissed

Members don't see this ad :)
Did any other PICs have trouble printing off the bonus/merit statement from mysuccess?

Don't supervisors have to write letters to their higher ups if one of their PIC tries to give their staff EE to justify the 3% hence why no one will let a EE happen/go through. That's what I was told at Walmart. We all got 2%.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

I got EE approved for my staff RPhs. No pushback from my sup. We had a 3.5 mSH

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

ME, 2% plus 1k in stock. Did anyone else get stock? I guess it's new this year.

Members don't see this ad :)
That is something new. Should maybe bring that up to my PIC and Sup.

Pics have been getting stock options for years. As have staff pharmacists. Pic gets it every year. Staff every other year.

To reward you for all your hard work, we are going to pay you less money next year by giving you a raise that is less than the rate of inflation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using SDN mobile

Just imagine what he would have gotten if he had received ME.

So April 1st was the review. I got ME with 2%. Any idea where to check stock?

My supervisor told me 1.5% was the max raise he could give for ME. Uggggghhhhhhh.

Last edited:
What's the average rate of inflation yearly?

Really, math must not be your strong suit. So at $60.00 you now make $60.12....... I don't think so....

I don't make that low. And yes, that was my raise. No math involved, HR did it for me; it's online.

I don't make that low. And yes, that was my raise. No math involved, HR did it for me; it's online.

You have the lowest raise in the entire company. You need to speak to your Rx Supervisor....

What's the average rate of inflation yearly?

Recent years we haven't broke 2% but that could happen this year.

You have the lowest raise in the entire company. You need to speak to your Rx Supervisor....

it may not be. some rphs did not get anything. and pics at stores that underperform still get EE. My supervisor is vicious

Unless he/she reached the salary cap already.

Yes my sup says HR claims I'm at the cap and I will get a payout. I just never see a raise that low even at the cap. We'll see what the payout is.

The posts in this thread are so wrong. I got ME and I got 2.5%. How can you get EE and get 0.2?%?

Either:

A) You're lying
B) You cant do math/can't read
C) Your RxSup dicked you over and ripped you a new dingus

By the way, I thought it was autocorrect, but SDN really changed the minor curse word that means butthole but starts with A to "dingus." WTF?

By the way, I thought it was autocorrect, but SDN really changed the minor curse word that means butthole but starts with A to "dingus." WTF?

Well I'll have to see my lump sum payout before I can confirm whether or not I got played or not.

it may not be. some rphs did not get anything. and pics at stores that underperform still get EE. My supervisor is vicious an a-hole

See, I fixed it for you.......

Yes my sup says HR claims I'm at the cap and I will get a payout. I just never see a raise that low even at the cap. We'll see what the payout is.

What is the cap and where is the region?