cvs transfer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sosoo

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, i'm currently licensed in maryland and i'm thinking of getting another license south of here. i can move anywhere southward from virginia to florida. and westward to Texas.

1) which state and license do you think is best to land a position? also,
2) how do i go about getting transfer? can i ask my supervisor to hook me up? or should i make phone calls myself and apply to job postings on myHR ?

Members don't see this ad.

hi, i'm currently licensed in maryland and i'm thinking of getting another license south of here. i can move anywhere southward from virginia to florida. and westward to Texas.

1) which state and license do you think is best to land a position? also,
2) how do i go about getting transfer? can i ask my supervisor to hook me up? or should i make phone calls myself and apply to job postings on myHR ?

I reached out to supervisors. You can search for their email addresses. However technically if you apply for a transfer your store is supposed to have meets expectations or better for you to be eligible for transfer. Your current supervisor also can impede your transfer request. I never got to the point of calling the HR business partner though.