D.O. Letter of Recommendation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopefulfuturedo

hopefuldoc
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been shadowing a D.O. for almost a year and had him write me a letter of recommendation for me. I never saw the writing but i know it was only like a 3-4 sentences at the most. Will this be a downfall for me, or should I be fine. I know we have a good relationship and I have interned with him for 6-9 hours every week since last year. I am just wondering because I saw a post that said week LOR's send up a red flag. Thanks for any help.
:(

Members don't see this ad.

Just get another letter from a chiro, it's pretty much the same thing

hopefulfuturedo said:
I have been shadowing a D.O. for almost a year and had him write me a letter of recommendation for me. I never saw the writing but i know it was only like a 3-4 sentences at the most. Will this be a downfall for me, or should I be fine. I know we have a good relationship and I have interned with him for 6-9 hours every week since last year. I am just wondering because I saw a post that said week LOR's send up a red flag. Thanks for any help.

How do you know if it's only 3-4 sentences? Is this a hunch?

hopefulfuturedo said:
If you are still concern with this don't worry about it! Mine was only 3 sentences and obviously it doesn't matter. It's what they say that matters not how lengthy it is.