D.O. radiology residencies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vash311

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how these stack up...meaning the quality of training, patient loads, what the resident should expect etc? I'm also interested in one in particular...in NJ at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Vash311,
I've had little success with finding the type of info you referred to in your post. I'm at OUCOM and am interested in the two DO programs in Ohio, as well as the allopathic programs, too. I plan to visit the programs the week after Comlex 1 just to get a look around and maybe speak to the PD and some of the residents (and doing rotations there as well). My advice to you is to visit your programs of interest and talk to residents who have a few years under their belts for their opinions. I know two residents who did DO residencies and acquired good allopathic fellowships...so I take this as a good sign. Lastly, I've also heard that you can make up for weaknesses in your program by stategically placed out rotations to other places.
Best of luck,
Rad 1