dalhousie pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just finished second year for a BSc in Biology at Dal.
cGPA: 3.74/4.3

Members don't see this ad.

Just finished my first year at St.FX with GPA of 3.80/4.0, still taking a spring prereq so i will find out in the July wave

Hopefully the letters will come out this week...I haven't heard of anyone getting any yet. Starting to get a bit anxious haha especially since I got a letter from Dal today but sadly it was from the science department.

Members don't see this ad :)
U of T and Waterloo both came out last week so I'm thinking it'll be coming out soon. 'Tis the season lol

how did you guys find out? did you get your letters already or can you check something on dalonline?

Members don't see this ad :)
Well ****. I didn't get anything..guess I must be rejected or hopefully just in the next wave.

I didn't get anything either. Was everyone contacted by email?

Does anyone know if they're just sending emails this year for both acceptance and rejection or is it just for acceptance ? And for those who received acceptance emails, was it just an email from Margaret or did it include an attached pdf letter? Thanks!

I don't know if they send acceptance and rejection emails; my acceptance email is from Margaret, but it's just text with the Dal letter head, not a pdf. It also says hard copy to follow by mail.

Try not to panic yet!

For those of you who did get accepted, there is a group on facebook for dalhousie pharmacy 2017

Hmm... I can't seem to find the facebook group. Is it listed as " Dalhousie Pharmacy 2017"?

Congrats to those accepted so far! I am having trouble finding the Facebook group as well.

Perhaps the privacy settings need to be adjusted? I still can't find the group...

Yeah me neither. I'd assume we'll have to wait another week or two at least. Not sure how long the people from the first wave have to accept or reject their spot.

I haven't heard anything yet. Last year I rec'd my rejection letter in the first wave. I believe some people still need to submit grades for spring semester before the second wave of results will be sent out.
I'm a little nervous that I haven't heard of anyone receiving rejection letters in the first wave. Does anyone know if rejections letters were sent in the first wave?
Remaining hopeful, hope all of us who are waiting receive good news soon. :luck:

I am one of the ones who are in the second wave because I had to submit marks from a spring course. Last year, they came out in mid July, hopefully this year it will be earlier than that!

I also submitted spring course marks , I called this morning to make sure they arrive and Margaret said response will take about 2 weeks !

My spring semester marks aren't available yet. I was looking at last years discussion and the second wave of letters weren't rec'd until July 18. Hoping for a quicker response, but will wait as long as it takes for an acceptance letter...

I received my acceptance and it says in the letter that we have until July 3rd to inform the college of our decision, so the second wave will be at least a week after that I would say.

I just submitted spring semester marks this week and received my email of acceptance today!

Well...this is looking pretty awful for me since it seems everyone else who hasn't heard hasn't because of spring marks :(.

Submitted my spring marks on Wednesday and got accepted today!

Still Waiting! Anyone else still waiting?
Does anyone know of anyone receiving rejection letters yet?
If the first wave had until July 3rd to accept, I guess we will have another few weeks to wait..

Still Waiting! Anyone else still waiting?
Does anyone know of anyone receiving rejection letters yet?
If the first wave had until July 3rd to accept, I guess we will have another few weeks to wait..

Yep, still waiting. Haven't heard of any rejections either. This is such a long wait lol

Yeah, the waiting is not fun. Hopefully, we'll hear soon. I'll post as soon as I hear.

Well...just got off work and came home to a rejection letter :(. Hopefully you guys still waiting will have better luck.

Sorry to hear. Was it an email, or letter? Still nothing for me.

Anyone else still waiting? Does anyone know when or if the second wave of acceptances have been sent or decided?

It was a letter, I think it was dated the 5th. and nope I haven't contacted anyone yet.