Dartmouth Medical School Class of 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rme04

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was feeling left out, so Im putting this thread up here. Who's with me?

Anyhow, orientation is fast approaching, so Ill be seeing my classmates soon enough.

rme

Members don't see this ad.

Just wondering, why did you choose the Dartmouth/Brown program?

Hey rme, happy to hear you are joining us in the B-D c/o 2009!! Turns out I am living with another B-D student in Etna. Anyway, Ill be seeing ya in a week at orientation - looking forward to meeting u then.

Etna, good choice. For some its really nice to live right in Hanover, but the towns around are really nice. Im living with some of my college friends over in Norwich, VT. Norwich is where its at.

For LazerBehm, I chose the Brown-Dartmouth program for two reasons. First, Ive spent 5 years at Dartmouth as a student and employee, and I can only fathom spending two more there. Its an amazing place, but Id like to move on to a bigger town. Ive spent about 8 months in Seattle in the last year, and i really enjoyed the city life. The other reason is one for which the B-D program was created. I will be able to do my clinical training at a much larger hospital in an urban setting. The advantages there are fairly obvious.

If you are asking me this, however, because you are thinking about the Brown-Dartmouth program, then I will spare you the agony of deciding yourself. The program has been discontinued effective the 2006 entering class. Sorry. It appears the nutty and I will be a few of the last B-D students.

rme