Dartmouth MPH deadline?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blueswirl67

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! New to the forum...

Am wondering if anyone knows the application deadline for Dartmouth - can't find it ANYWHERE on the site.

Another general question - for rolling admissions, is it very disadvantageous to apply on or close to the deadline?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks, yes, I had seen that - but it still does not say when the cut off date is for applying...?

Members don't see this ad :)
Its better to mail n ask the admission department.......

lol, I went through the same thing looking all over the website trying to find the deadline for Dartmouth when I applied last year. I finally just emailed the program coordinator person and she replied and said the final deadline for applications is "around May 1." Don't know if things have changed for the current cycle, though.

lol, I went through the same thing looking all over the website trying to find the deadline for Dartmouth when I applied last year. I finally just emailed the program coordinator person and she replied and said the final deadline for applications is "around May 1." Don't know if things have changed for the current cycle, though.

i applied back in 2008 and i'm pretty sure the policies are still the same. when i applied, i got my application material in by march, and heard in mid/late may. and i was LATE. student housing was pretty much given away, and i learned that tons of people were already accepted. so when they say rolling, they mean it.

i'd definitely encourage you to apply as early as possible. their applicant pool exploded between my class (o9) and this year's class ('10). my class graduated 50something MPH students, and this year there is like 70-something or 80 students.

Do they have any scholarships? i don't feel like accumulating any debt prior to starting med school.

Do they have any scholarships? i don't feel like accumulating any debt prior to starting med school.

realistically at dartmouth, you will put yourself into debt. besides dartmouth medical students who applied to take a year off and get an MPH, everyone had to pay full tuition. and that's 52K. plus course fees, housing, etc. i have friends who are 80+K in debt from dartmouth.