DAT 6/17, no upload

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kstoothfairy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Stilllll no upload to AADSAS, and my app was mailed today with my old scores. I've already sent an email pdf of my unofficial report to schools I've paid secondary fees to. I'd just like to know what the holdup is! Anyone else take their test around this date, and is your score uploaded yet??

Members don't see this ad.

Same here. I took my exam 6/10, but I didn't mark any schools for ADA to send my DAT scores to (if you do this, ADA automatically updates AADSAS with your scores).

Otherwise, you'll have to order a score report for your DAT scores to be sent to one school that participates in AADSAS, and I think it'll take ~2 weeks before the scores are updated on AADSAS.

After talking with ADA, it sounds like it takes them 1-2 weeks after the test date to score the test, before they can be sent out as well...

I did select schools, and I even double checked my Dentpin. Lol. I'll try to be very patient and wait until Monday to call the ADA...

Members don't see this ad :)
I took my DAT June 17th too. Still no update.

Took mine 6/2 no update either.

I'm thinking we'll see updates next week. I don't think it should matter if our test dates are listed as Recent or Future in AADSAS, as long as we requested a school report..

Fyi, it finally uploaded last night, 11:55pm! Lol

Haha yay congrats! I'm still waiting, I think mine is slow b/c I requested the score report 'late'? If its not up on Monday, I'll check-in with AADSAS.

took mine 6/19 and it got uploaded yesterday! :)