DAT Bio destroyer vs Chad's Quizzes and Feralis Notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

melmu001

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think that the DAT Bio Destroyer is much harder than Chad's materials and feralis notes. Is the real thing easier than DAT Bio Destroyer? Destroyer is the killer of everything.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes you're right. The bio section on the DAT is much more simple and straightforward, however I hear its fairly random so you should cover all your bases.

Don't use Destroyer as a measure of your score. Use it strictly as a learning tool. If you've already gone through it 2-3 times, however, and are still getting a bunch wrong, then I would start worrying.

Members don't see this ad :)
Destroyer is a tool for learning. Do not compare it to the real DAT. It is better to learn using tougher questions, but be fully prepared.
Some people who said Destroyer and Topcscore were too tough, but scored in the teens. DAT varies, you can get easier or tougher versions.

How many times should i redo Chad's quizzes and videos before thinking about taking the real thing?