dat bootcamp Angle generator vs real dat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Futuredentguy2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are the angles more similar to crack the dat pat style or bootcamps angle generator? For the angle generator- I use a technique to pretend the most straight side is the pole to a tetherball and the part thats connected, I use that to see if I a ball to the end, which would be the hardest for me to reach. I have been using this technique for the past 5 days and I always get 15/15- sometimes I will miss one by accident, but when I check again I can usually tell. The angles in crack the dat pat are a little weird in the sense that they aren't as aligned as I wish they were to use this technique. So overall, question is- is the real dat similar to the style of the angle generator on dat bootcamp?

Members don't see this ad.

I would definitely compare them to be more similar to the DAT BootCamp generator. But if you're super curious, just look at the ones on the old practice DATs, so you know exactly what to expect.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I read somewhere here that datbootcamp angle generator has bugs on it. Not sure if they fixed them

I read somewhere here that datbootcamp angle generator has bugs on it. Not sure if they fixed them
Thanks for bringing this up, but that post saying there were bugs is totally wrong, there were never any bugs to begin with. The person tried measuring the angles with a protractor on their computer screen (you'll get a lot of error this way) which led them to think the angles were wrong, but then they tested them digitally and found they are exactly on point. Everyone else is welcome to try it out too, Javascript doesn't lie lol.

Reactions: 4 users
I just renewed my bootcamp subscription simply for the random angle generator. I got a 21 on the PAT the first time. I have to retake due to math. I also recently bought Crack Dat PAT and I'll be honest... I'm going to call and ask for my money back.