DAT Bootcamp test score vs Real one

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Justdoit90

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

For those who took the DAT and used DAT Bootcamp to prepare for it, how were your Real DAT scores compared to the Bootcamp tests?

Members don't see this ad.

Most were quite accurate (except PAT)

Reactions: 1 users
You should get +1 or +2 higher on your actual DAT test. DAT bootcamp gives you harder questions to prepare you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Not once did I get higher than a 17 on the QR of bootcamp. As a matter of fact not once did I complete the dang thing in the allotted time. Got a 19 on the actual DAT QR with time to spare. SO there's that...same for reading...always ren out of time...time to spare on actual DAT.

Reactions: 1 user
Not once did I get higher than a 17 on the QR of bootcamp. As a matter of fact not once did I complete the dang thing in the allotted time. Got a 19 on the actual DAT QR with time to spare. SO there's that...same for reading...always ren out of time...time to spare on actual DAT.
Same here... I cannot seem to finish the QR section on time

22 on QR on Bootcamp, 19 on real thing. Every other score was lower on boot camp

All of my scores were almost perfectly predicted by bootcamp. The exceptions would be PAT and QR where I scored several points higher.

my actual scores were several points(2-4) higher than bootcamp exams.

I haven't been doing the greatest on the DAT bootcamp, I have been scoring the same or lower than my actual score last summer. So I am hoping that I do see some improvement on the actual DAT( in 3 days) like y'all say.

DAT Bootcamp QR absolutely wrecked me. I got a 19 on the real DAT as well :p

almost identical. QR was a little easier on the real DAT but the curve on bootcamp made up for it.

PAT was higher on actual. I scored something like 21, 23, 21, 20, 22 on Bootcamp then got a 26 on the DAT.
Math was lower on the actual DAT.... My first Bootcamp QR score was a 24, then hovered around 20-21 for the last 4 practice tests, but I got a 17 on the real thing despite thinking it was the easiest section of my DAT...
O-chem was lower on the actual, I scored 27 on 1st then something like 24, 26, 29, 27 but got a 21 on the actual (I think I probably went too fast and didn't double check like I should have)
Gen-chem was also a bit lower on the actual as I averaged around 25-26 on Bootcamp but got a 23 on the actual.
Reading comp was higher on actual (25) where I averaged around 21 on Bootcamp.
Bio was much higher on actual than Bootcamp for me. I was scoring 19-20 on Bootcamp but got a 28 on the actual.

Basically, my actual scores were pretty much the opposite of what I expected from Bootcamp. I seem to be an anomaly however, so don't assume the same will happen to you.

God bless you. I just did a QR section on bootcamp and got a 17 and this hit me really hard :(

Is reading on bootcamp much more difficult than the DAT? I am struggling on that section the most.