DAT breakdown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

delicioso

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Congratulations! Ty for the breakdown.

I'm planning to take the DAT this summer with @Ari Rezaei 10 week schedule.
Following these mats:

1) Destroyers
2) Chads
3) Bootcamp
4) CRACK DAT PAT
5) 2009 ADA DAT

Do you think I'd be fine without Achiever/QVault?

BEST OF LUCK WITH THE APPLICATION CYCLE. Looks like you'll have your pick of schools ^^.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow. Nothing below a 22......I think its safe to say (with a good gpa) that you'll be a dentist!! Congrats!

Excellent scores! Many interviews and acceptances should be in your future! Your hard work paid off, thanks for taking the time to share with everyone your DAT experience.

Best wishes,

Nancy

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats! I plan on taking my DATs this summer, thanks for the detailed breakdown, it was very helpful I am aiming for at least 20TS and 20AA.

Nice job with your scores....happy to hear I'm using a lot of the same materials! Thank you for the breakdown

Hey I just took my DAT today and I wanted to post a breakdown because I got a lot of help from this forum! I'm not really sure how to make a good breakdown thread, so if you have any questions or need further clarification feel free to ask! I used a lot of material. I studied for around two months. I started studying as soon as my school semester ended in Mid-December until yesterday. However, by the last few weeks I was seriously mentally drained and I was easily distracted.

So my scores were:
BIO 25
CHE 29
ORG 23
PAT 25
QR 22
RC 23
TS 25
AA 24

2009 ADA Scores: BIO (38/40), CHE (29/30), ORGO (30/30), RC (42/50), PAT (80/90)

Congrats ur living the dream. I have yet to even touch the PAT section for my DAT prep. I'm following Ari's schedule. Hopefully it'll pay off.

Status
Not open for further replies.