DAT breakdown - aa 25, ts 25, pat 21

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kkhkhphila

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I just finished my DAT recently. The breakdown is:
Biol 23
Gc 26
Oc 27
Rc 24
Qr 23
Ts 25
Aa 25
Pat 21
I don't have a lot of shadowing hours (16 hours in a dental office but worked at a dental lab for more than a year - over 1000 hours) and community service ( about 170 hours)
My English is not good, so the personal statement might look quite messy.
My science and overall GPA is 3.99. I only have enough money to apply to 3 schools. Temple, Upenn, and university of Maryland. Do you think I have a chance???? I thought my DAT was good but looking around in this forum many people have above 26...

Members don't see this ad.

You're set! Great scores and great extracurriculars. I am assuming you took the bootcamp reading comprehension tests, if so, how did they compare to the real deal?

I took a Kaplan course (scholarship from my school lol) and did all of the free stuff on bootcamp ( questions for the day and free practice test). To be honest, my real RC was easier than anything I have ever read in Kaplan and bootcamp.

Not sure if trolling...but yeah your stats are really above average. You'll definitely be considered a competitive applicant for any of those schools you mentioned. Aha. Good job.

Members don't see this ad :)
Fantastic scores!

Take your essay to the writing center at your school and have someone read over it. :)