Dat breakdown pat 17/ ts 21/ aa 20

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Minion

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's explained.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Will add on further to break down. I just gotta head to class!

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice job! So overall are you happy with your scores, did you score better than your qvault/bootcamp/ADA 2009?

Nice job! So overall are you happy with your scores, did you score better than your qvault/bootcamp/ADA 2009?

I didn't do ADA 2009 except biology, I scored a 20.

For QVAULT my average for chemistry and organic was around 19. I broke 21 on QVAULT max.

For QVAULT biology my max is 20, i made several 17 and 18's.

For DAT bootcamp took one exam, #2. I made a 23
For chemistry I made a 23 max, the others were 20, 20, and 19 ish.
For organic, 18,18 and 2 others I don't remember. I attached a stats book! It is on my 3rd post!

I didn't do ADA 2009 except biology, I scored a 20.

For QVAULT my average for chemistry and organic was around 19. I broke 21 on QVAULT max.

For QVAULT biology my max is 20, i made several 17 and 18's.

For DAT bootcamp took one exam, #2. I made a 23
For chemistry I made a 23 max, the others were 20, 20, and 19 ish.
For organic, 18,18 and 2 others I don't remember. I attached a stats book! It is on my 3rd post!

great job Minion :) and ty for posting your qvault/bootcamp scores.

Good work. You are done, so you can relax now

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

good job buddy!
very solid scores on all science sections, not every school cares about PAT anyway :)

good job buddy!
very solid scores on all science sections, not every school cares about PAT anyway :)

Thanks ! If I can't raise my gpa this semester, I might retake it. I want my PAT at least a 20. I will let y'all know if anything !

I took the dat yesterday as well and though the pat was pretty tough :/
btw im selling all my materials. This includes Kaplan Review Notes and Lesson Book, Kaplan Flashcards, Kaplan QuickSheets, DAT Destroyer, Math Destroyer, and much more. Please message me if any of you are interested!

Hey Minion, would you say bootcamp for QR was enough? Did you just learn from your mistakes? The highest I can get in bootcamp is 20/40 (horrible, I know) which is apparently an 18

Reactions: 1 user
Hey Minion, would you say bootcamp for QR was enough? Did you just learn from your mistakes? The highest I can get in bootcamp is 20/40 (horrible, I know) which is apparently an 18

Well, try bootcamp again. On maybe 3rd exam, this time.. Try something differently.

First if you know the question will take you longer than 30 seconds then mark C and move on! Then do that until you are done. Once you are done review your marks. I would say bootcamp was enough at least for me. There wasn't really hard questions like wtf as in terms of math destroyer. Some questions were worded exactly like bootcamp tbh.