DAT destroyer and Math Destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Loving123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!
Does the edition matters a lot for these books?
I have someone who is willing to sell me the 2011 edition, but I just want to check if it is safe to use:)

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

DAT makes, make some changes to the test every year. Basically they add some new stuff in. Usually new editions of any prep books just make the necessary adjustments to prepare you for the new topics that you may be tested on.

Honestly the latest editions are better because the most recent questions "directly" from the actual DAT's show up on the latest editions speaking about the destroyer books. Other stuff like Kaplan and crack dat pat doesn't really change in newer editions. Also Campbell's bio; it would be in your best interest to grab the latest edition. But for cliffs ap bio any version is fine

Members don't see this ad :)
Guys, it costs 385$ to take the DAT, do you really want to pay that fee to retake again? Take Newer editions, it will be much cheaper for you. Good luck ;):happy:

Reactions: 1 user
I agree with Sharon914. Since newer materials are most upgraded, you are more likely to score higher using them.

Reactions: 1 user