DAT done 2/28/2014 breakdown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nagune

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Yes, Chad is very good. Chad himself only can prepare you more than half of the DAT materials. Don't spend your money on other things, which I did. In the end, Chad is enough.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, Chad is very good. Chad himself only can prepare you more than half of the DAT materials. Don't spend your money on other things, which I did. In the end, Chad is enough.
Well, so far I have been using Destroyer, Cracking the DAT (Princeton Review; I think it's very underrated), Bootcamp, and Cliffs Bio. Seriously considering purchasing Chad's vids - not because I'm struggling, but because I keep hearing so many great things about it.

Well, so far I have been using Destroyer, Cracking the DAT (Princeton Review; I think it's very underrated), Bootcamp, and Cliffs Bio. Seriously considering purchasing Chad's vids - not because I'm struggling, but because I keep hearing so many great things about it.

I do recommend. haha. good luck! you will do well.

Don't spend your money on other things, which I did. In the end, Chad is enough.
QwqhZC