DAT Done! 9/20/2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Toofly01

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Your scores are wonderful and most certainly warrant a breakdown! Congratulations on your scores AND on finally being done! :D

Good job! Awesome scores!

The percentiles are very interesting though...I got a 21 AA and my percentile was 97.2% lol...

Members don't see this ad :)
Heyyyyyyyy! Congratulations on your scores! You did really well!

Quick question: I took the Kaplan course too! How do you think it affected your studying?

Honestly, I wish that I had researched more thoroughly about the course. It's not bad, because it gave me a basic idea about the fundamental concepts, but for thousands of dollars, it doesn't give you your money's worth. Paying for Destroyer was a much better investment.

Great job! I knew you could do it! Congrats and good luck! Where did you apply?

You story is inspirational! Congratulations on the spectacular performance - your hard work and dedication paid off! Best of luck with the application cycle and keep us updated :)

Last edited:
Love your life story, you seem so down-to-earth.

Hope your life continues to flourish.

Very good job. Awesome and detailed breakdown. Congratulations.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Smurf12, I would love to have someone as dedicated, mature, passionate about dentistry, and intelligent as you in my d-school class. :) You will be a HUGE asset wherever you go.

Wow. I am extremely flattered! :)

This is an epic breakdown.:thumbup:

I'm confident YOU WILL make it into dental school this cycle. If not, PM me, we'll find a way.:D

Really loveeed your story and Great job on the DAT! You killed it! Good luck, I wish you the best in this field. :D