DAT DONE!!!! 9/20

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

warrior718

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to thank everyone on SDN and these threads helped me stay motivated while studying for the DAT.

PAT: 20
QR:17
RC :20
BIO:19
GC:22
OC:20
TS:20
AA: 20

Materials used: Math Destroyer, DAT Destroyer, DAT Bootcamp, little of Qvault, Feralis Notes, AP Bio Cliffnotes, 2007 and 2009 ADA test.

PAT: DAT BOOTCAMP IS THE BEST THING FOR THE PAT! I always ran out of time leaving 20 questions unanswered when i first tried the dat bootcamp PAT tests. I started to practice more and saw significant improvement in my score!

QR: I didn't put much of my time studying for Math. I went through Math Destroyer once and i wished i studied more for this. Its little easier than the Destroyer

RC: only did one or two practice test on dat bootcamp. Used Search and destroy.

BIO: I put most of my time studying for BIO using AP Cliffnotes and feralis notes. I always get a score between 19 to 24 on Biology section on DAT bootcamp. BIO section on the DAT caught me off guard and asked many random questions and had to guess on it.

GC: DAT destroyer and bootcamp area great tool for GC. If you understand why you got it right, you will do great!

OC: I am actually surprised by this score. Organic chemistry is my strongest subject and have a very strong foundation on it. On DAT Bootcamp, i was getting 25s.

I am deaf and currently junior. I have 3.8+ GPA and are involved with MANY extracurricular activities such as being an officer for two clubs, have two part time jobs, and play on a travel basketball team for a club. I will not be applying this year cycle but next year cycle. Is this DAT score good enough for me to get accepted or should i retake it early summer next year?

Members don't see this ad.

Great work. Those are good scores and with that GPA it'll definitely get you in. Congrats and good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
You did good. Maybe, you should have done more practice questions in Destroyer and Kaplan. I saw people on this forum post 30's on their DAT after using those books.

Thanks everyone!!! I only went over the dat destroyer once for organic chemistry and biology but i should have gone over it twice!