DAT Done and my scores..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DENTFRIO

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here are the scores:

Reading Comp 21
Bio 21
TS 20
AA 19
O Chem 19
QR 14
Gen Chem 19
PAT 16

I simply "walked" through the QR section, my computer screen was "jumping" during the PAT... and I just did not come through on those sections like I wanted to. Any advice? The Bio Score was a reflection of the onlien Kaplan course. I watched the lectures twice, did all practice questions three times. I work in a hospital and read charts all day long, so the Reading was actually lower than I expected. Some of the questions were more subjective.

PLEASE give me some hope or should I retake? I took graduate statistics and got an A. Seriously, do they really look at 40 questions and determine how good we are at math?

Members don't see this ad.

Seriously, do they really look at 40 questions and determine how good we are at math?

uhm, that goes very well with any of the other sections. i'd say call the schools and ask about that QR. i think your TS and AA are very good. it would be a pity to have to retake it for only one section with such good scores for the rest.

Members don't see this ad :)
yea sucks when you do good in all sections except 1..and you have to retake it just for 1 section...uhh! yea call schools and make sure they don thave cut off...other than that you did great! good luck

The Bio Score was a reflection of the onlien Kaplan course. I watched the lectures twice, did all practice questions three times.

Is the Kaplan course on DVD? Also, how much is it for the Kaplan course and is it worth it?

Is the Kaplan course on DVD? Also, how much is it for the Kaplan course and is it worth it?

The course can either be taken online or in a class room setting. Its 1300 bucks. Personally, I think 1300 is way overpriced and the actual course plus material probably worth only around 600 or so. Nontheless, they did have a bunch of resources. (5 full length, ~4 subject tests for each subjects, online worksops, online quizzes etc)

Good job! As I am studying, QR is killing me!!! esp the word problems... were there a lot of difficult time consuming word problems on your test?