DAT in few days -Tutorial Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sony102

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi All, i was planning on using the tutorial time to write down some notes but I thought it might contain some important technical info about the test, how to go to next question, how to answer cetain questions after test...watever, so is there anyway I can watch that tutorial now before the actual test so that I am familiar with it???
PLEASE REPLY THANKS

Members don't see this ad.

hi All, i was planning on using the tutorial time to write down some notes but I thought it might contain some important technical info about the test, how to go to next question, how to answer cetain questions after test...watever, so is there anyway I can watch that tutorial now before the actual test so that I am familiar with it???
PLEASE REPLY THANKS

Im not sure if you can watch it anywhere else, but I can tell you that you really dont need to watch it if you have used topscore / achiever. Initially, I too was gonna use this time to write notes, but I was so ready to start the test that I just said screw it and jumped right in. As it turned out the format was very similar to topscore and I felt comfortable. The only big difference b/w topscore and the format of the test was on the RC. In topscore as you navigate b/w questions, you dont lose your spot in the passage. In contrast, every time you go to a new question on the DAT the passage goes back to the top!!

Im not sure if you can watch it anywhere else, but I can tell you that you really dont need to watch it if you have used topscore / achiever. Initially, I too was gonna use this time to write notes, but I was so ready to start the test that I just said screw it and jumped right in. As it turned out the format was very similar to topscore and I felt comfortable. The only big difference b/w topscore and the format of the test was on the RC. In topscore as you navigate b/w questions, you dont lose your spot in the passage. In contrast, every time you go to a new question on the DAT the passage goes back to the top!!

Like Kaplan then, you get nauseous scrolling back I bet.

I actually did the tutoril so I could get comfortable writing .... Even if you do the whole thing it will take you 5 mins max, just dont think about the samle questions they ask. Theres no point youll have enough real questions to answer as it is so yea I think the tutorial was 15 mins youll have plenty of time but youll prob just wana start your test instead of writing things down