DAT materials (math destroyer/ochem resources)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChanceChalky

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
All prices include standard media mail shipping. Paypal only.

-- 2010 Math Destroyer - no writing (except for typos and some coffee stains made by the previous owner) = $90

-- ACS Organic Chemistry Official Guide (very new condition, looks untouched, no writing. lots of ochem practice) = $25

-- Organic Chemistry as a Second Language (looks untouched, no writing. after a year of ochem and watching chad's videos, these books are what finally made me understand ochem) = both books (I and II) for $60 total

20 AA/20 TS/23 PAT

Members don't see this ad.

All prices include standard media mail shipping. Paypal only.

-- 2010 Math Destroyer - no writing (except for typos and some coffee stains made by the previous owner) = $90

-- ACS Organic Chemistry Official Guide (very new condition, looks untouched, no writing. lots of ochem practice) = $25

-- Organic Chemistry as a Second Language (looks untouched, no writing. after a year of ochem and watching chad's videos, these books are what finally made me understand ochem) = both books (I and II) for $60 total

20 AA/20 TS/23 PAT

hey i am intrested in buying math destroyer, please let me know when and how to make the pymnt. thank you