DAT Over 9/20

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tracy47

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

I just wanted to thank you all for helping me with my questions, especially in the past few days. I took the DAT today, and i'm glad it's over. But I might have to take it again to improve my PAT score.

PAT 16 :-(
QR 23 97.9%
RC 23 95.3%
Biology 23 99.4%
Gen Chem 27 100%
OChem 25 99.4
TS 25 99.9%
Academic Average 24 99.8

What I used to study, Basically Kaplan book, Campbell Biology STudy Guide, and for the PAT I used DAT Achiever, I guess it didn't help me much. Angles were really tough on the real exam. I panicked big time. DAT Achiever for bio is great though.

My GPA is 3.86 Total, and 4.0 BCP, I'm applying to Boston, NYU, Maryland, Columbia, Upenn, and Harvard. I guess Columbia, Upenn and Harvard are out of the question because of my PAT score. :-(

Do you think retaking it in December would be too late?

Thank you again SDNers! You all have helped me so much!! Let me know if you have any questions!

Good luck everyone!!

Members don't see this ad.

Tracy47 said:
Hi everyone!!

I just wanted to thank you all for helping me with my questions, especially in the past few days. I took the DAT today, and i'm glad it's over. But I might have to take it again to improve my PAT score.

PAT 16 :-(
QR 23 97.9%
RC 23 95.3%
Biology 23 99.4%
Gen Chem 27 100%
OChem 25 99.4
TS 25 99.9%
Academic Average 24 99.8

What I used to study, Basically Kaplan book, Campbell Biology STudy Guide, and for the PAT I used DAT Achiever, I guess it didn't help me much. Angles were really tough on the real exam. I panicked big time. DAT Achiever for bio is great though.

My GPA is 3.86 Total, and 4.0 BCP, I'm applying to Boston, NYU, Maryland, Columbia, Upenn, and Harvard. I guess Columbia, Upenn and Harvard are out of the question because of my PAT score. :-(

Do you think retaking it in December would be too late?

Thank you again SDNers! You all have helped me so much!! Let me know if you have any questions!

Good luck everyone!!

WTF u kids are gods, those scores are sick u kidding me u raped the test. Ur in wherever u want especially with that gpa.

How long did u study for the test?

Hey Teef,

I studied for about a month. Though I did take Organic 2 last semester, so some of it I still remembered.

those are really great scores im telling ya, cant be better than that...exept that the pat could be better, but can only guarantee that if you retake you won't do worst in the other section :confused:

I think I might have to study for 6 months to get that score :(

Members don't see this ad :)
let me get this straight... you scored better than 998 out of 1000 test takers and think you might have to retake?

organichemistry said:
let me get this straight... you scored better than 998 out of 1000 test takers and think you might have to retake?

But I also scored lowered than 400+ our of 1000 test takers on the PAT. :oops:

no way you can score that high in just for a month, cmon, what are your secrets? :rolleyes: