For Sale DAT prep materials on sale!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentaldreamer15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have finished my DAT (22AA 24TS Bio 27) and will be selling these DAT prep materials:

DAT Destroyer 2013 + Math Destroyer 2013 + AP Cliff Bio - all for $130
*Destroyer like new with no highlights/writing (I personally found DAT Destroyer Bio extremely helpful)
*AP Cliff Bio has notes/highlighted which may be helpful for studying (highlighted important parts!)

CRACK DAT Princeton Review- bought for $42, selling for $25
**I used this book in the beginning to preview and at the end to review, instead of the KBB that most people use, but I found this to be very helpful!!

I will also be selling my laptop (Dell Inspiron Mini 1012 netbook) which contains the following DAT tests:
CRACK DAT PAT (bought for 99- King edition/no expiration)
Topscore (bought for 60, 3 tests, expires September)
Achiever (bought for 70, 3 tests, expires June)

**I will be selling this whole software bundle + laptop for $270 (willing to negotiate prices~)
**laptop includes MS Office 2010 and runs perfectly (want to invest money into getting bigger laptop :))

I will ship these out as soon as prices have been negotiated and money has been sent through Paypal. Please email me at [email protected] or message me if interested! Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I emailed you regarding the DAT destroyer bundle. I'm interested in buying it. Please message me back.