DAT QR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tooth900

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How worried should I be about the QR section of the DAT? Math is not my strongest area. I take my exam in about a week. I've gone through the first 10 Math Destroyer tests untimed. I did the first QR on Bootcamp and scored an 18, same score for 1st and 2nd topscore QR sections. I also got Qvault math. Has anyone had experience with this? Any opinions?

Members don't see this ad.

qvault math is pretty good! if you have been understanding both Destroyers' problems, then you should be fine! make sure you understand how to solve the problems, specially in Math Destroyer (it was very similar to the real thing)

QR was my lowest section personally. I was scoring around 18-20 on practice QR sections from multiple sources but got a freakin' 16 on the real thing :confused:. I don't know what happened on the real thing. Some questions were very easy plug and chug and others had to do with things I had never brushed over in my studies. Anyway, if you are worried about the QR the type of questions I had STRONGLY resembled the Math Destroyer questions. If you understand how to approach these problems quickly and efficiently you should be solid.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you can master Math Destroyer, you are set.

I agree with everyone above. Math destroyer is the way to go.

The last time I took a math course was 3-4 years ago when I was a senior in HS. I took the DAT this past June and using Math destroyer as well as the math section in the destroyer book, I scored a 19. Much better than expected in all honesty!

On my exam, I had very arbitrary questions, like straight out converting ounces to pounds. Threw me off :p

Great! Thank you guys for the advice! Hoping for above 17 on the QR section. Fingers crossed.