DAT QVault PAT section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aznnytezx

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the new DAT Qvault PAT section? It looks pretty legit in difficulty, or at least in pattern folding from what I skimmed through.

Can anyone tell me the difficulty of the DAT Qvault compare to the real DAT?

THe full exam #1 is free to use for anyone to take.

Also how is it comparable to CrackDATPAT?

I just took a full exam, without knowing much for perceptual ability and wanted to know how comparable is it? Thanks !

Members don't see this ad.

Also look like we are very unlucky.

Chad's videos price are increasing, and DATQVAULT prices doubled.

I had a brief sneak peak at qvault's PAT section way back in August. They accidentally released it when it was still in beta testing. I would say it's solid. Way way better than top score, on par with CDP. Good practice.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just finished up qvault PAT test #1 and got a 20 (73/90)... I haven't yet taken the DAT, so I can't make that comparison, but, compared to CDPAT:

angle ranking - qvault much easier (I never get 15/15 on CDPAT, but I did with qvault)
cube counting - qvault easier (smaller objects)
keyholes - qvault slightly harder
hole punching - qvault is about the same as CDPAT
TFE - qvault is a little harder
pattern folding - qvualt is a little harder

I think this will be great PAT practice, I plan on extending my subscription just for this section and completing all 10 tests in addition to the 10 CDPAT tests I bought.

Just did another and got 76/90 (estimated score of 20). Now that I'm reviewing my answers from yesterday and just now, I'm noticing there aren't any explanations for the correct answer, it leaves you in the dark a bit. Before dropping money into this, you may want to consider buying CDPAT, completing that, then getting achiever and completing that. This may be good as a third option, but those first two come more highly recommended.