Dat retake 12/12/1 . !!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spoog74

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
HI !! I just retook my dat scores, first time was august of 2011 and it took a whle but i did it. I applied last year and only got 1 interview with a 3.5 GPA and 19 AA but i retook my dat's and here are my improvements..

OLD SCORES ;

AA 19
TS 20
BIO 18
OC 21
GC 21
RC 18
PAT 18
QR 18

NEW SCORES
AA 21
TS 21
GC 22
OC 24
BIO 20
RC 19
PAT 20

Game over. Destroyed. Thank you all for the help. I already have my application in for this years cycle so hopefully i can get my scores out soon enough. Gd bless all and if anyone has any questions id love to answer..

Thanks again

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi do you think i can do well on the DAT's by only getting the

"Ultimate package" by CRACK THE PAT?

AND chads videos plus the Cliffs ap bio book and DAT DESTROYER

Great improvement here - what did you do differently second time around?

didnt panic and took a deep breathe before the exam LOL. But seriously, if it werent for math i would have done much better , really brought my AA down. The math section was a joke in terms of the time they give you. I had like 80 % word problems, shocked me to death. Thank gd this was on the last section or i would have had a panic attack.

Orgo was a joke. I had no idea what i got wrong i thought i knew it all. Gen chem threw a few curvballes but overall im satisfied. I did what i had to do and studied the destroyers, chads videos, and some ace the dat / crack dat pat.

PAT was ridiculously hard. I had to guess on almost half of keyhole and top front end. I destroyed the angles, the hole punching and OBLITERATED the pattern folding.

Reading--- 3 passages... Not too long 10-15 paragraphs on average. 90 Percent was search and destroy. I had a lot of questions that asked " The author , or passage "ASSUMES" , which basically meant you had to sum up the argument of a paragraph which means you cant search and destroy ! Lol. Anyway, im a fast skimmer so i found all the search and destroy ones within 10 min and finished the inference questions off with a hammer. I knew i got somewhere in the 20's .

Math- what a disaster man. I studied for this and felt like i would DESTROY this section. I was more confident in math than anything else. Boy was i wrong. I was on SEVERAL questions for several minutes and realized i was making a mistake. I had to guess on about 10 questions in total and the last one because i had no time left. The actual math material is NOT hard, just requires time ( setting up equation, formula, etc..). They're smart, and theyre making this test much more difficult. I took it a year and a half ago and i feel it was much more difficult then the first time. I was just fortunate enough to be ready.

Orgo- #1 suggestion- make sure you know the roadmaps in the destroyer !! I had 2 questions from there ( \weird ones)

Gen Chem - some weird questions but nothing common sense cant answer.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

Im just so happy to be relieved from this finally.

Gd bless and Happy Holidays

Members don't see this ad :)
HI !! I just retook my dat scores, first time was august of 2011 and it took a whle but i did it. I applied last year and only got 1 interview with a 3.5 GPA and 19 AA but i retook my dat's and here are my improvements..

OLD SCORES ;

AA 19
TS 20
BIO 18
OC 21
GC 21
RC 18
PAT 18
QR 18

NEW SCORES
AA 21
TS 21
GC 22
OC 24
BIO 20
RC 19
PAT 20

Game over. Destroyed. Thank you all for the help. I already have my application in for this years cycle so hopefully i can get my scores out soon enough. Gd bless all and if anyone has any questions id love to answer..

Thanks again

How many schools did you apply with your old scores if you don't mind me asking? I have almost IDENTICAL scores to your old DAT score and thinking if I should retake or not before I apply.

How many schools did you apply with your old scores if you don't mind me asking? I have almost IDENTICAL scores to your old DAT score and thinking if I should retake or not before I apply.

i applied last year with my scores and got only 1 interview and no acceptances. This time around i hope the ball game has changed.

Hi do you think i can do well on the DAT's by only getting the

"Ultimate package" by CRACK THE PAT?

AND chads videos plus the Cliffs ap bio book and DAT DESTROYER

Yes that's basically all u need! To OP, nice scores and congrats on the improvement

Very nice job. Awesome scores. Congratulations.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

OLD SCORES ;

AA 19
TS 20
BIO 18
OC 21
GC 21
RC 18
PAT 18
QR 18

NEW SCORES
AA 21
TS 21
GC 22
OC 24
BIO 20
RC 19
PAT 20

Thanks again
Grats! U d a GJ!