Dat retake?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmddixon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Like others said you'll probably get into meharry and howard. Looking at their data they take in an average of lower than 3.0 GPA and average of 17-18 DAT scores. If you don't get in just retake and score higher. Good luck dude

Members don't see this ad :)
Like others said you'll probably get into meharry and howard. Looking at their data they take in an average of lower than 3.0 GPA and average of 17-18 DAT scores. If you don't get in just retake and score higher. Good luck dude
Lol thanks man. I guess I'll have to wait and see

Well I hope that you aren't limiting yourself to those two. My friends with similar stats got in to NYU, Meharry, LECOM, and Tufts

Good Luck!!! I'm applying next cycle. I'm currently night drinking after a stressful day of studying LOL. The doctor that I shadowed last week graduated from LSU. He said that he loved every second. I thought about Creighton until I saw their OOS percentage. I wish you all the best :)

Good Luck!!! I'm applying next cycle. I'm currently night drinking after a stressful day of studying LOL. The doctor that I shadowed last week graduated from LSU. He said that he loved every second. I thought about Creighton until I saw their OOS percentage. I wish you all the best :)
Oh see I don't have a book to see percentages etc